Unless otherwise stated, information is subject to Crown Copyright. Any Te Whatu Ora work on this website, with the exception of photographic and graphic work (see below), may be reproduced in any number of copies and in any format or medium provided that:
- the content is not changed
- it is not sold
- the material is not used to promote or endorse any product or service
- it is not used in an inappropriate or misleading context having regard to the nature of the material
- any disclaimers included on the published information are reproduced on the material
- a Crown copyright acknowledgement to Te Whatu Ora Health New Zealand is included.
Any reproduction of the work must respect the moral rights of the author of the work as set out in Part IV of the Copyright Act 1994.
Photographic and graphic work
No photograph or graphic work on this website, or in any Te Whatu Ora publication, may be reproduced out of the document or resource from which it came, without the expressed written permission of Te Whatu Ora.
Te Whatu Ora logo
The Te Whatu Ora logo should not be used in any way which infringes any provision of the Flags, Emblems, and Names Protection Act 1981 or would infringe such provision if the relevant use occurred within New Zealand. Attribution should be in written form and not by reproduction of the Te Whatu Ora logo.
Party other than Te Whatu Ora
Permission to reproduce Te Whatu Ora work does not extend to include any work identified on this website as the copyright material of a party other than Te Whatu Ora. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
To find out about the process for getting permission for using a photograph, graphic work, or the Te Whatu Ora logo, email firstname.lastname@example.org.